The ICGS is dependent upon membership dues and other contributions. It is your generous contributions that help make the work of the ICGS possible. Consider these four questions:
Why be a member?
The ICGS has a unique role in fostering understanding and cooperation among faith groups in the Sacramento area.
How much should a contribution be?
The level that is right for you. Your help is useful and appreciated at any level.
When is a good time to contribute?
Contribute one-time payment, monthly or quarterly. We’ll be happy to send you a reminder.
How to contribute?
We have four easy ways to contribute: check, credit card, online and automatic deduction from your checking account. We welcome your financial support for our interfaith efforts. Individual or organizational memberships and contributions are appreciated.
There are many ways you can become involved in the work of the Interfaith Council of Greater Sacramento.
- Volunteer to work on one of the projects or programs of the ICGS — or volunteer to organize a new event.
- Serve on a committee advancing the work of the ICGS.
- Become involved in a community program with which the ICGS works.
Opportunities may include:
- Work projects
- Interfaith dialogues
- Committee work
- Office support and administrative
- Community organizing and promotion
- Involvement with Sacramento Faith TV
- Grant writing
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Listed below are some of the current volunteer opportunities at ICGS or other Greater Sacramento organizations:
The Village At North C Street has volunteer opportunities at the following facilities:
- Safehaven Ministries
- Loaves and Fishes, feeding up to 800 each day.
- Mustard Seed, providing daycare services.
- Women’s Empowerment, providing work placement services
- Clean and Sober, providing help and assistance for those with addictions
- Safe Ground, providing shelter
- Anneke’s Haven, providing Pets shelter
- Maryhouse, helping Women and children
- Carol’s Place, which offers Psychiatric help
If you are interested in volunteering at The Village please call Jon 916-801-8883 and he will have someone contact you.
We welcome in-kind contributions, such as sleeping bags, school supplies, office supplies. For more information, please contact the ICGS office by clicking on the Contact Us link.
Click to register or renew below (choose the applicable option):
Congregation with 100 members or more, $300
Congregation with 51-99 members, $150
Congregation with 50 or less members, $100
Individual and/or Family membership, $100
To Pay by check:
To send in payment using a check,
send the payment to:
PO Box 15246, Sacramento, CA 95851